Martin has discovered Salsa in 2005 and got since then, like many of us addicted. In 2006 he started to combine his passion to photography and videography with his love to salsa. Since then he has developed special techniques and skills to express the emotions in all his work.
2007 Martin has started to create small video teasers for events. With all the positive feedback and video inquiries Martin has launched DPiX Center, a company specialized to bring high quality video & photography for events. Since then DPiX Center has produced cinema trailers, teasers, dvds, live footage, proffesional foto shootings etc. for many well-known events such as: Live concerts:
- Oscar de Leon (video)
- La Excelencia – Munich (video & photo)
- Raxinoar (video)
- Ritmovida Orchestra (video)…
- Hamburg Salsa Congress (video & photo)
- Salsafestival Switzerland (photo)
- Münster Salsa Festival (video)
- Austrian Salsa Festival (video, dvd, photo)
- Salsa Gala Munich (video & photo)
- Salsafestival in Stuttgart (studio photo shooting)
- Tropicana 16th Aniv. – Milano, Italy (photo)
- La Salsa Vive -Italy (video & photo)
DPiX Center has also produced complete instructional DVDs for famous artists such as Melissa Fernandez & Luis Vazquez and other media work for numerous events within the salsa community worldwide.
Martin is going to take care about videos of the shows and parties at the Basel Festival.